- Dunk Contest – Chris Andersen would be proud.
- ESPN Page 2 – Pearlman: The rise and fall of Clayton Holmes – Wow. An impressive piece of journalism.
- What Sparked the Blazers Win Streak? – Fisticuffs, what else?
- ex-NBA player Clark says he ‘never played a game sober’ – That’s Keon Clark, former Raptor and career gin-basin.
- Simmons from Half-Court at the Clips game – My man’s getting old.
- Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard is the new Dr. Dunkenstein – Did you know he has more dunks than all but for TEAMS in the NBA? If not, read this (thanks, HP)