Forgive me, but I am fighting a cold, and sorry AltRaps, I had to kick it off from my living room (none of those decorative books lining my walls).
- Bosh/O’Neal/Bargnani to outplay Brand/Dalembert/Evans
- How many times Rautins mentions Dalembert, and what he says when he does mention him
- The Raptor wings play tough defense on Iguadala, Speights and Young
- Calderon to turn Miller into a jump shooter
- Moon TO toke it to the rack more then he pops jumpers
- For Kapono to be used correctly
- Bosh to set the offensive tone by driving and not shooting his jumper
- If Joey Graham sees the floor, I want to him to pretend he’s a professional basketball player
- Mitchell to call a timeout to squash a potential run, not when the run has already been made
- See more from the raptors then what I saw in the pre-season
Tune in next time when I list my Top 10 things I want to see Colangelo dress up as for Halloween.