Linkage for Apr 28 12pm through May 8 12am:
- edmontonsun.com – Other Sports – No Raptors? No surprise That no Raptors were chosen yesterday for the NBA's all-defensive team shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who followed closely, or even casually, the misfortunes of the team.
- Leafs, Raptors back corporate rock bands event for kids’ charities The Raptor Dance Pak will bring its own brand of electrifying energy to the evening. Fun is the key word with raffles and auctions of Leafs, Raptors and Toronto FC memorabilia, an audience-participation Guitar Hero competition, and maybe a few guest appearances from local sporting heroes
- Changing of the guards
- 2009 NBA Mock Draft Round One 2.0 | Bleacher Report It will be challenging for the Heat to upgrade significantly this summer because it is up against the luxury-tax threshold and wants big 2010 salary-cap space to re-sign Dwyane Wade and another free agent (potentially Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire).
- Miami Herald: Heat won’t wait till 2010 to make big move if opportunity arises It will be challenging for the Heat to upgrade significantly this summer because it is up against the luxury-tax threshold and wants big 2010 salary-cap space to re-sign Dwyane Wade and another free agent (potentially Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire).
- Dino Nation Blog: Round Ball Review Is Back On The Air It will be challenging for the Heat to upgrade significantly this summer because it is up against the luxury-tax threshold and wants big 2010 salary-cap space to re-sign Dwyane Wade and another free agent (potentially Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire).
- 2009 NBA Mock Draft Round One 2.0 | Bleacher Report
- One night down, predictions on course
- Triano speaks about Lebron’s MVP "He's getting tougher and tougher to make a game plan for," said Toronto Raptors interim head coach Jay Triano. "Ideally you want him to settle for the outside shot, but he can make them. And when he puts his head down and goes to the basket there's nothing you can do, he's elusive, he's athletic and he's so strong when you bump him it doesn't affect him."
- Toronto Sun: Raptors making London stop Five years ago, it was Vince Carter against Allen Iverson.
Now, it's Chris Bosh and Andre Iguodala.
The Toronto Raptors and Philadelphia 76ers will return to the John Labatt Centre in London for the first time since 2004 in an NBA preseason game scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Dwyane Wade should tell Pat Riley to trade for Chris Bosh Wade knows the core surrounding him isn't nearly good enough to win a championship, and likely isn't even good enough to improve appreciably next season on the 43-39 record it produced this one.
- Miami Heat’s main target: Chris Bosh Remember, the ultimate target is Toronto’s Chris Bosh as a free agent in 2010. The Heat would use Jermaine O’Neal’s $23 million, which comes off the books in 2010, to lure Bosh, who could play center or power forward.
However, if Toronto decides it wants to move Bosh before the summer of 2010 so it isn’t left empty-handed when he leaves, look for Miami to be active. And look for the proposal to be a package including Haslem or Beasley.
- Doug Smith: A time to look ahead, not back
- Magloire worth a look for Raps
- Chicago Sun-Times: Gordon tops offseason list
- Leo Rautins: Toronto Raptors Analyst Extraordinaire
- Celtics/Bulls classic all thanks to the Raptors
- Raptors are to thank for the Chicago/Boston series — chicagotribune.com 50 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, ON M5J 2X2.
That's the mailing address of the Toronto Raptors for all those wanting to send thank-you notes.
Without the Bulls' regular-season-finale collapse to the Raptors, which angered many at the time, the Bulls-Celtics' classic quarterfinal matchup never happens.
- YouTube – Hitler Pissed at the Raptors (Parody)
- Sunday Thought – Does the Bulls Playoff Run Make a Bosh Trade More Likely? – RaptorsHQ.com
- Colangelo happy with 9th pick – The Boston Globe
- WCWP SPORTS: 2009 NBA Mock Draft 1.0
- Siena Men’s Basketball: Hasbrouck works toward shot in NBA
- Chris Bosh Will Win a Title … with the Orlando Magic
- Source: Triano a lock to be rehired, No go for Messina
- The Raptors 08-09 Season in 5 Minutes
- The Economic Case for Chris Bosh – Bullets Forever
- Novica Velickovic: Just What the Doctor Ordered for Toronto | Bleacher Report
- NBA Mock Draft 2009: Who’s Rising and Who’s Falling? | Bleacher Report
- RaptorsHQ Stock Watch for May 1, 2009 – RaptorsHQ.com
- Cable fight over TSN2 keeps sports fans on sideline | Toronto Sun
- Early Entry List For NBA Draft « nbaroundtable
- Will the Jazz trade Carlos Boozer?
- Hoops Addict » NBA Mock Draft – April 30
- The Painted Area: Euroleague Final Four: Seven Men to Watch
- The Raptors Struggles « Jordan’s Sports Stories
- globeandmail.com: From Deep – Does Jose give Spain the finger and other musings
- FAN590 – 1 Year Ago Today
- Pete Marasmitch » Raptors 2009 draft lottery odds and ends
- Dino Nation Blog: Avoiding International Incidents
- Figures and Facts – Should the Raptors be a Playoff Team over the 76ers? – RaptorsHQ.com
- Calderon has finger fixed | Toronto Sun
- Calderon expects to be good as new when Raptors return to the court
- What’s Next for the Detroit Pistons? | Bleacher Report
- Calderon’s Surgery (and why we care) – Toronto Sports Exchange
- FAN590 – Surgery For Calderon