As it stands now, the Top 3 looks like:
- LA Clippers
I’m predicting Sacramento gets screwed, and the Knicks win the Lottery – taking take home Blake Griffin, stay tuned…
- BC representing, let’s hope he brings some luck (last time we got the #1 pick)
- Joel Litvin shouldn’t be allowed in front of a camera
- Hopefully Hoiberg isn’t there for Sota, he got screwed last year, that look on his face was priceless, lol.
- Reggie Jackson in the house…the Knicks win the draft, no doubt
- Kevin Love for Sota, they should be in better shape then last year
- C-Web reppin Sac? WTF?
- Raptors pick 9th, I’ve lost interest…
- Kings get F*CKED! So did the Wizards…
- Clippers get the #1 pick…hopefully Griffin is no Olowakandi
Tags: Blake Griffin, charlotte bobcats, golden state warriors, Indiana Pacers, la clippers, Memphis Grizzlies, milwaukee bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks, Oklahoma City Thunder, phoenix suns, sacramento kings, toronto raptors, washington wizards