The boys at the home office in Athabasca, Alberta have just faxed this in. The category is Top Ten Reasons Chris Bosh will re-sign with the Raptors.
- Money! Raptors will refuse to pull a sign-and-trade forcing Bosh to get his deal in T.O.
- MuchMusic will always be glad to have him on, MTV would be like, Who are you again?
- This is a great city to underachieve and still get respect.
- Only with the Raptors will he have a chance of being the best player on a team.
- The less he’s on US national TV, the less the chances of everybody finding out he’s not what he’s cranked up to be.
- Colangelo will perform the sell-job of his life and in the process earn himself an extension.
- Who in their right mind would give up a chance to play with Marcus Banks?
- As part of the deal, Triano will let him call plays and Colangelo will let him make personnel decisions.
- Soft media. No one in Toronto will question anything he does both basketball-wise or off the court.
…and the #1 reason why Chris Bosh will re-sign in Toronto…drum roll….
- There’s zero pressure to win.