- Tim’s player of choice in the draft and what the Raptors priorities should be and what they are.
- Do we need someone who can come in on day one and contribute or are we OK with drafting potential.
- Getting Darren Collison to Toronto and taking on Emeka Okafor’s contract which Tim feels is worth it, unlike Jermaine O’Neal.
- “Protecting” Bargnani and how Bosh/Bargnani just will not work.
- How the Raptors fan-base would take to a complete rebuild, is Colangelo suited for that job?
- What’s scary about drafting big guys with potential (ahem, Patrick O’Bryant).
- Analyzing the personalities and talents of Andrea Bargnani and DeMar DeRozan as franchise cornerstones.
- Calderon, Turkoglu are gone and who’s coming back is no secret.
- A lot more…
This week on The Doctor Is In, the cavalcade of great guests and great insight continues! TSN’s Tim Chisholm drops by and we talk about the constant trade buzz surrounding this city. Tim shares some ideas on the draft, a potential rebuild In Toronto, free agency, roster changes, and what this team might look like come October.