As soon as the home office in Athabasca, Alberta, got the word that there wasn’t going to be a Sunday morning post, they telegraphed this in. Without further ado, they present the Top Ten Reasons to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant
- Of the 1000 O’Bryant jerseys created, 999 still for sale at Center Sports.
- DNPCDs just aren’t the same without him.
- Solomon Alabi needs someone to talk to at the deep end of the bench.
- Just so there’s somebody to blame when things go wrong, it’s good to have at least one Irishman around.
- Replenish his bank account so he can spend more time at the Playboy Mansion.
- If you played Six Degrees of Will Solomon, you’d only need one degree to get to Will.
- In the event of a fight, it’s a comforting feeling to know that POB “has your back”.
- Prevent Miami from getting their hands on him, thus guaranteeing a championship.
- A career with 126 fouls and 127 rebounds might sound like nothing, but wait till you see him in NBA Live.
…and the #1 reason to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant…drum roll….
- If he’s gone, there would be no way of knowing when garbage time officially started.
- Evaluating the Raptors post games
- Seven types of Raptors fans