Ed’s Note: RR welcomes back original founding member, Dinosty, for the 2010-11 season. Some of you may remember him from the early days of RR.
It’s season preview time, and you know what that means: we’re doing a season preview. The Raptors Republic braintrust got together in Dinosty’s Mom’s basement to decide on some categories, but came across this instead and sorta got sidetracked…so now we’re turning to you.
In the comments section, suggest the topics or categories relating to the 2010-2011 Raptors season that you want us to discuss, and we’ll choose the best for our panel of pseudo-experts/weekend alcoholics to weigh in on, maybe even sing out a rapcast. Because while we may not make the playoffs (though one of us still believes), together we CAN make fun of David Andersen.
Here’s a couple to get the old mind thinking:
- Who’s going to be a pain to watch and who will bring warmth to our hearts?
- The first player fans will want to be traded.
- Our defense: Epic Win, Epic Improvement or Epic Fail.
- The best (and worst) values on the team.
Raptors Republic readers unite!
- Kleiza, Bargnani, Calderon, Andersen
- Gameday: Raptors vs Scum of the Earth