- PFs in the draft, the issue with drafting tweeners.
- The Raptors “Big 3” – DeRozan, Davis and Bargnani and “Tier Drafting”.
- The Raptors two positions of weakness and whether they are addressable in the draft.
- Is Linas Kleiza a core component moving forward and how does that affect the Raptors drafting.
- Will Kyrie Irving declare? Is the PG position the Raptors most urgent need?
- Harrison Barnes as a Top 5 pick.
- Are Barnes and Irving a class apart?
- Scouts evaluations of late first-round picks and what it doesn’t take into account.
- Not having lottery talent does not mean you can’t draft solid components.
- Revisiting the “Top 50 Talent” argument from last week.
- Win total and conference position projects for next season.
- The difference between being active and actually getting it done.
- Boston re-tooling on the fly with Jeff Green and Rajon Rondo and the salary cap freed up by their Big 3.
- Andrea Bargnani – a great second or third contributor on a good NBA team.
- Colangelo suggesting the TPE is still in play and that trades are to come. Raptors tradeable assets that are attractive to other teams.
- Leveraging a Top 20 player into getting other Top 20 players – NY, MIA, NJN?
- Who is out there that the Raptors can acquire via trade that is a top 10-25 player?
Note: The Rapcast is a day late because Arsenalist is a lazy editor.Follow @raptorsrepublic