The reserve crew at the RR home office in Athabasca, Alberta have delivered a new installment of the Top Ten List, this time uncovering ominous signs that lead one to believe Bryan Colangelo’s about to sign a new contract. They present the Top Ten Signs Bryan Colangelo Will Be Extended.
- “Bug” in MLSE’s Microsoft Exchange software doesn’t allow any meeting to be scheduled without Colangelo present.
- Glen Silvestri hasn’t shown for work in weeks, not answering phones and has family referring to him in past tense.
- Maurizio Gherardini extended his contract with Pizza Pizza home-delivery.
- Draft “war room” has Colangelo’s signature design: nothing but a PS3 hooked up to Netflix.
- Steve Fruitman pulling overtime working on a trade returning Jake Voskuhl and Fred Jones to Toronto.
- DancePak practicing new routine which ends in formation of “We ♥ BC”.
- “Help” button in every MLSE elevator dials collect call to Jerry Colangelo.
- To pay for Colangelo’s raise, beer at ACC now costs $60 and a pint of your blood.
- Latest Colangelo Twitter update: “Whaaaaaaa…no waayy…seriously…after all that?….cooooolllll”.
…and the #1 sign that Colangelo’s being extended…drum roll….
- Overheard in MLSE hallway: “Donatas Motiejunas reminds me of Bill Russell…or Greg Oden…I don’t know, one of them.”
- Scouting Ed Davis’ Post Game (Video)
- DraftExpress Essentials for the European Contingent