Feels goooood to be back! Follow me on Twitter – @therealphdsteve
Some of the talking points.
- 48 conference games, 16 out of. Every team won’t play every other team. At least one back-to-back-to-back
- Prediction: 13-35 in conference, 4-14 out of conference – 17-49 for the season
- Day-One Starting Lineup: Davis, Bargnani, Johnson, DeRozan, Calderon
- Ed Davis is a big chip moving forward, Amir Johnson is a “nice” chip
- Andrea at the four, what’s the offensive/defensive trade-off? Cross-switching?
- When Kleiza comes back…
- If the Raptors have one 20-point player, who will it be?
- Jose Calderon will thrive under Dwane Casey: 8, 40, 45, 90
- Filling out the remaining spots
- Raptors a player in the trade market
- Three options for this team:
- The Delusional One: Getting a guy like Chris Paul
- Just Tanking It: Nose drive right into the ground and into a deep draft
- Aim for Something: Fix the team to get to 35 wins
- The amnesty clause and the Raptors. If exercised, what are the free-agent targets? (yes, I know Brooks is in China)
- Prepping for Valanciunas
- The Myth of Cap Space: What’s this talk of the Raptors being $20M under the cap in one year?
- Mid-level contracts for bench players will crush teams in the new CBA
- Over-under for games started by Ed Davis at Center?