Here’s the sked for tonight.
8 p.m. | TNT NBA Tip-Off
8:30 p.m. | NBA All-Star Saturday Night presented by State Farm
– 2013 Sears Shooting Stars (1st Event)
– 2013 Taco Bell Skills Challenge (2nd Event)
– 2013 Foot Locker Three-Point Contest (3rd Event)
– 2013 Sprite Slam Dunk (4th Event)
Three dunkers from each conference, with two total rounds.
In the first round, the Eastern and Western Conference players will be competing against each other. After the first round, the player with the highest score from each conference advances. After that it’s a one-on-one with the fans choosing the winner.
TERRENCE ROSS, Toronto Raptors G | 6-6 | 195
ERIC BLEDSOE – L.A. Clippers, G | 6-1 | 195
JEREMY EVANS – Utah Jazz, F | 6-9 | 194
KENNETH FARIED – Denver Nuggets, F | 6-8 | 228
GERALD GREEN – Indiana Pacers, F | 6-8 | 210
JAMES WHITE – New York Knicks, G-F | 6-7 | 215
- Report: Charlotte Dangling Ben Gordon for Andrea Bargnani
- Terrence Ross Wins Slam Dunk Contest