We’re a little disappointed by the outcome of the Raptors logo contest and feel that there are enough artists out there than can blow that and all the other designs out of the water. I have faith that readers and casual visitors to this site can come up with a brand redesign that will catch the Raptors’ attention, and who knows, they may even consider it as the official logo. Here’s your chance to play a part in Raptors history (other than being a long-suffering fan).
As an incentive, the top prize as selected by fan voting, will win a DeMar DeRozan official jersey and two tickets to a Raptors game this season (we’ll give you a bunch of games to pick from and you can make your own selection). Top three get free publicity on Raptors Republic for a month (hopefully this will help promote your work).
The DeRozan jersey is being given away courtesy of RR-reader, Brian Gerstein (@RaptorsDevotee), who also happens to be a great real estate agent that you’ll actually like. Guess which one he is in this picture. Make sure to check out his website as well: briangerstein.com, or email him at [email protected]
Rules and How To Enter:
- Submit your designs to to [email protected] along with a short (1-2 sentence) description of the theme you’ve chosen and why.
- You can submit whatever you like, it can be a logo, a design concept, a color palette, a mocked up jersey, anything goes as long as you get your point across.
- You are free to call the team the Raptors or the Huskies – whatever you prefer.
Actually, that’s it, that really is all there is to it. We’ll compile a poll and vote on it later. Deadline for entry is August 21st at 6PM EST.
- All 82 Games – Predicted and Recapped
- Some Raptors Firings and a Rudy Gay Trade Rumour