This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the worldwide roundtable to talk ball. We have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors!
Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball), and Greg Mason (the brain from the south), we discuss:
- The week that almost was as the Raps go 1-3
- Some positives to take from a couple tough games against good opponents
- Thoughts on the next steps for the Raptors
- The growth of DeRozan and maybe its time to see him as a value signing
- Dwayne Casey actually drew up a boss play to get a game tying shot!
- Rudy Gay = closer
- Will Steve Novak help the slowest offense in the league? If not, what can speed this up and do we want to?
- The emergence of Kyle Lowry?
- The availability of Rajon Rondo?
- Obligatory #tankforwiggins
- Super Tuesday’s super freshmen – the need to remember “they’re just kids”
- Ujiri Active, but is he a Buyer or Seller?
- Surprise! Two high-usage wings are struggling to play together