Raptors Stuck in Miami, Will Try to Fly to Indiana on Tuesday

The Raptors are still in Miami due to weather. The airport in Indianapolis was closed and the Raptors can’t seem to get a flight out of Miami anyway. They will be waiting for Pelicans to fly from Indiana to Miami before taking that same plane back to Indianapolis. If things go as planned, the Raptors will be flying on the day of the game, which is something they’ve done before as well. Obviously, this doesn’t bode well for their chances in the game.

The relevant tweets are below, and one has to wonder who will actually show up for the game in -40. Here’s a CNN article which sums up the weather situation and also mentions an actual weather-related death in Indiana.

To Top