This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors! Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball), Greg Mason (the brain from the south), and Blair Miller from The Fifth Quarter Blog we discuss:
- The Raptors as a .500 team and why there really is no need to overreact to a horrible week
- Some of the trends in the week that was 1-3 like, for example: too many 3 point attempts, not enough free throws, tired legs, & not enough Amirsborough
- Why the team plays better when Jonas plays more
- A 3-2 week over the next 7 days? Or should we just stop talking now given our track record!
- How good is Indiana? Are they now the team to beat in the East?
- How good is Kevin Durant?
- Who the heck is Creighton?
- Is there parity now in the NCAA and what does this say about the upcoming draft talent?
- Should the Raps trade out of this draft?
- Is it still Kosher to talk about trading Kyle Lowry?
- For those interested, stick around after the outro for a quick 1-2 mins on Joel Embiid