This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors! Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball), Greg Mason (the brain from the south), and Blair Miller from The Fifth Quarter Blog we discuss the trends and story lines from the week that just went by:
- Victories over Dallas, Philly and Brooklyn!
- Vince came back and why people insist we talk about him.
- TRoss goes for 51
- Jonas comes of age in Brooklyn
- Are we really still talking about trading Kyle Lowry?
- 2Pat: steal + hustle + shot = victory WOW!
- DeRozan’s injury and what that means moving forward
- NYK and BKN have woken up and there is now a race for the Atlantic Division
- Big week and road trip ahead. Den, Port, Utah, Sac, LAC.
- @PaulDawkins17 asks: Who are reasonable targets for Masai to pursue in free agency or offer sheets?
- @tweetputter asks: Steve – you’re the doctor, prescribe @JValanciunas exactly what he needs to become a top 5 C by 2016.
- Raptors Beat Magic: Like Taking Candy From a Baby
- Anatomy of a Story: Raptors Talked of Trading DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry