This week on a packed Raptors Weekly we talk the roadtrip that was, who made a name for themselves and who sunk into the ground. We also bring in James Herbert from SBNation (@outsidethenba) to get his take on what’s going on in Detroit and Cleveland and see where the Raptors may prosper. Highlights include:
- An unexpected win and an unexpected loss – it all evens out.
- Terrence Ross – was he with the team on the roadtrip? Opinions are split.
- Other than DeRozan, who on the Raptors can actually draw a foul? No, Lowry’s three-point fake doesn’t count. Jonas?
- Steve Novak reminds us he’s still on the team and there’s strong evidence to suggest he’s a great defender. I kid you not.
- Amir Johnson’s injury that’s not an injury but looks like an injury and is talked about like it’s an injury – what to do?
- Tyler Hansbrough’s value on the market? Location! Location! Location!
- Is Inside the NBA out of touch – we talk Charles Barkley ruining Jonas Valanciunas’s name.
- Dwane Casey’s strategy of fouling and Doc Rivers’ (over) reaction – says to give 3 foul shots on intentional fouls – what a tool!
- Tristan Thompson on the block in Cleveland after their disaster season? James says…
- Greg Monroe is there to be had, or more specifically, his RFA rights are there to be had. Fire up the trade machine.
- Pelicans and Hawks preview – do you care about these two games?
- Will DeMar make a bounce pass?
- So much more it hurts to type so I’ll stop.