This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in 2/3rds of the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors! Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball) and Blair Miller from The Fifth Quarter Blog we discuss:
- Colangelo on tanking
- Is Landry Fields the missing piece for this season’s Raptors?
- In the summer- if the roster remains the same and the Raptors add just 1 player who does it need to be to get to the top of the East?
- What to do with Jonas?
- How can Casey get more out of Jonas?
- Why fans need to exercise patience and tolerance with Jonas.
- Where does Jonas go in this year’s draft? In past drafts?
- And of course the week that was and the week to come recaps and previews.
Fyi- no pod next week. The Dr Is In returns on March 20th.Follow @raptorsrepublic