This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors! Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball), Greg Mason (the brain from the south), and Blair Miller from The Fifth Quarter Blog we discuss:
- The simple fact that Lowry is freaking amazing
- The week that was for the Raps:
- The OKC loss and just how damn good Durant is
- The 4th quarter comeback vs Atlanta
- Another last minute loss, but his time to Cleveland
- Is Dwane Casey day drinking again? I mean have you seen some of his rotations
- The next week has a stretch of winnable games: Bos, Bos, Orlando before Mia and Houston
- Should we be worried about a Knicks or Brooklyn team on the rise
- More Cowbell
- Andrew Wiggins: was he all hype? Did a quick Kansas exit hurt his draft stock? What about Jabari Parker? Should they stay? Should they go?
- What does your bracket look like? Blair and Steve lick their wounds and count their losses
- He is the prophet (ND State #pigfarmers)!
- Florida vs UCLA and all the fun that comes with a game like that!
Follow the prophet @votaryofhoops
- No Bench, No Problem
- Game of Thrones: March Madness-Style