This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors! Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball), Greg Mason (the brain from the south), and Blair Miller from The Fifth Quarter Blog we discuss:
- The Raps over the last 7 days:
- 102-100 loss to Cle, back to back wins over Boston, 98-93 win over Orlando and a 93-83 loss to Miami
- The status of Kyle Lowry
- 42-32, 1st in Atlantic Division with 8 games to go. Hard to be upset right?
- If the Raps win 6 of 8 (which is doable even without Lowry) that gives them 48 wins. New high score!
- But will it be enough to hold off Brooklyn for the Atlantic? Chicago for the 3 seed?
- Is this the best season ever in Raptors franchise history?
- So what does this mean for the playoffs? It’s looking like Washington or Brooklyn- as long as we hold our spot atop the Atlantic: how do we match up against each of them?
Then real briefly:
- Wiggins declares
- The final four
- And Steve pays up on his bet….well kind of #mayshedroopnever
- Morning Coffee – Thu, Apr 3
- DeRozan and the Next Man Up lead shorthanded Raptors to victory