The Extra returns with a pair of guests to get a 360-degree picture of the Paul Millsap situation.
Note: The podcast was recorded before Kyle Korver was dealt to the Cavaliers. Some of the talk of timing and the Hawks’s strategy will change, and the Raptors’ interest level may, too, but the machinations of a potential deal remain the same.
On this week’s episode, host Blake Murphy is joined by a pair of guests:
- SEGMENT ONE: The Raptors side with William Lou of Celtics Hive
- Should the Raptors be interested in Paul Millsap?
- How would he fit?
- What would the Raptors be willing to surrender in a deal?
- Should his age and free agency give the Raptors pause?
- SEGMENT TWO: The Hawks side with Brad Rowland of Peachtree Hoops and Locked On Hawks
- Should the Hawks be selling Paul Millsap?
- What does he bring on each end of the floor?
- What would the Raptors have to surrender in a deal?
- Let’s negotiate. (We come to an agreement on what a deal could look like.)