Conversation Between The Rawth and Multipaul

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Ahhh shit, you gotta see those primo pasta adds, they are funny as hell man
  2. yea g, league Pass is only way, they play about 3 games a week but only teams like Miami, Lakers and Milwakee (cus its australian TV line) so since the raps arent doing too well they dont get air time haha, excpt the Nets games in London, they played both them which i was psyched bout haha, my mates support lakers nd spurs nd shit so they always give me shit haha.
    I still havnt seen the Primo pasta ad yet, its not on utube or in NZ haha.
    im pissed im gonna miss the first 3 weeks of playoffs, going away tomoro fo 3 weeks, doing outward bound. so if i dont reply its cus im away
  3. I hear ya. The one and only jersey I have is the Bargs jersey, white, with the italian colours on the side from when they went to Rome. I dunno, maybe he's thinking about like PS3 and Primo Pasta, eyes glazed over. I think Jose might be fighting to prove he shouldn't get traded, so he's up in everyones faces! Man how do you watch hoops in NZ, NBA League Pass?
  4. Hahaha! yea he just keeps everything inside, then when hes traded and his team and FANS appreciate him hes gonna go beserk and reward them with god performances! he looks embarassed, while Jose still as animated as ever. yea i want to know what actualy goes on in his mind ike 'i wish i was playing' or whether he actually just ponders trades, or something. one of the only reasons ill be annoyed if Bargs is traded is i just bought his raptors jersey off nba.com haha! and im from New Zealand so its difficult to buy sometimes.
  5. Man, that was a fine mess last night eh? What a debacle. Funny eh, Bargs is just stone-faced the whole time. I wonder if he's thinking" should I demand a trade". More then likely, he is counting down the days to fly back to Rome and get up in his supermodel. I know I would be! That was pure humiliation last night. I wonder if one day Bargs will just snap and go berserk on his teammates!
  6. Haha yea holy shit his missus is fiiine haha, italian supermodel aye?
    Man they were shocking against the Cavs, hmmm the diffrnce being who? oh yea Bargs haha
    tbh though, for some reason he doesnt ever seem to show emotion haha, i dont think ive ever seen him smile when not playing? i think he has confidence problems from being constantly dissed and underated, that will put a player down for sure
  7. LOL, maybe he had too much of that good Italian pasta in NY lol. Either that or was taking some model out to Broadway or some shiz. I'd rather hangout with some supermodel then with Jose on the bench anyways.
  8. Hahaha he probs just thought 'ill play against NY cus i can score well against them' but turns out hes NOT invincible and lasts 8 mins aha. Hopefuly he plays the even worse Cavs and pads his stats again hah
  9. What a game last night. Where's all the Bargs haters now???!!
  10. Yuuussssss, according to yahoo nba box score it says Bargs is starting! no jose though
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast