Conversation Between Red and White and LBF

10 Visitor Messages

1. hey, buddy.

it's seriously old news. but, how bout your kings staying in sacramento.
  2. I dont know, i dont like switching teams ever lol, i have been with toronto since mighty mouse, and have been with sacremento since they were cheated out of that WCF series, thus kindling my hate for shaq and the lakers. We think what hedo did was bad, Shaq said "I aint worried bout no sacremento queens." I feel to bad for them to get another team. Might aswell pray Evans gets 30 and 15 next year... lol
  3. oh man, you've got to have a playoff team.
  4. Yeah i really like sacremento, too bad they arent gonna make the playoffs too haha
  5. it's okay i secretely support utah behind toronto's back. so coem playoff time or even after the all star break the past few seasons when toronto hasnt been in it i cheer for utah.

at least you know that they are going to amke the playoffs. i like that sense of security.
  6. If colangelo dosnt realize it, i may have to just become an effing Minnesota fan, they handle themselves better for christ sake.

Needless to say, next year is gonna be a shit storm if Bryan dosnt shape up.
  7. exactly we have better frontcourt players then g-state so if they can do it we can do it better.

bryan is stupid for trying to change it and i imagine he's going back to it. unless he wants to lose his job and people who spell his name with an I are stupid.

why the hell would we count on a second round pick and dorsey(who i'm not even sure how to describe his level of crap, worse than pm-b.). plus, you have dwayne jones, who? exactly. you're looking at a rookie and a guy who bounces around like a pinball(davis and amir) and that's your only "reliable" depth.

bargnani cant play too many minutes,
    so you have andersen there, who i think is going to be like marco belinelli was last year inconsistent.

if bryan doesn't realize this i'm really scared.
  8. It just seems so perfect for the raptors right now why not?

Haha so you brought up marion and magic too eh? Being undersized has never been a problem for athletic players. It is more of a problem for the bigger slow players. I dont think that we should trust ed davis and amir as our soul pf's. Amir proved that he has potential last year, but il be damned if he is considered a starter to the league. I have a real bad feeling about ed davis, i was never a fan of his. I could be wrong there, but if BRYAN (not brian lol) colangelo has learned anything, it is that one good season dosnt make you good. It happened with calderon, and i fear it will happen with amir.
    Golden State had it right. Add up the pfs totals per game and it was like 30 ppg, over 15 boards (more probably) all for the price of an allstar. The thing is, when a player was injured, you wouldnt lose all 30 ppg and all boards, you would lose 8 ppg and a couple boards.
    I dunno, pretty genius to me.

The raptors could have that and more. I think ed davis is going to produce more then radmonivic and Amir is going to get 15 and 8.
  9. so, i've noticed. that makes two.

i like that we both thought of marion and magic as soon as that guy said hes undersized.

like sure we can go and try to find a single replacement for chris bosh,but, if that person got injured it would be a big blow plus he'd just eat up minutes.

i'd rater just go the golden state way like you said. even it out among several players and try them in different positions its all a feeling out process.
  10. Totally agree with you on Tolliver
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10