Wolves interested in Alan Anderson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves interested in Alan Anderson.

The Wolves inquired about small forward Alan Anderson, a source told KSTP-TV reporter and 1500ESPN.com contributor Darren Wolfson. 1500 ESPN
    Good riddance. Love his story and how he got to the NBA, but we can't afford to have him around taking minutes from Ross, Fields and Novak. Ross needs more minutes to develop. Fields can hopefully get back his shooting touch after his surgery. Novak might be shitter on defense, but I really want to see him put on the belt in the ACC. We have too many wings anyways...

Their 2nd in 2014 should do it....unless Kahn wants to offer more!

Comment

Kahn is long gone
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

and AA is a free agent, we only get something if they want a sign & trade, he's not gonna get more than MLE, so it al depends on who else they sign.

Comment

Ooops...haven't been keeping up...apologies.

Comment

Now we need to move Fields dont see much point in having him with novak and Ross on the team get rid of him Ujiri!

Comment

Is it asking to much to hope that somehow MU can turn the AA signing by Minny into a S&T for Ridnour?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Is it asking to much to hope that somehow MU can turn the AA signing by Minny into a S&T for Ridnour?
                Id love AK-47 off the bench over Fields...... and it may be just me but i'd like Barera history with Casey a champion absolute spark plug and highly underrated ast man.

Comment

Im happy for alan. Had to work hard and it appears he was able to impress enough people to stay in the league. Good on him. I still cant see him being anything more than a minimum deal though. So i doubt a sign and trade is in the mix

Comment

Call me crazy if I think his defense is worth being the 10th guy on the bench who is used for situational purposes. Given the number of wings we got, though, he's a gonner, especially with QRich here.

Comment

Funny.. I was thinking the other day about Mike James, and how his situation was awfully similar to Anderson's ... and Minny ended up forking up the bucks to sign James after his "impressive" season with the Raptors as well...

He had some great moments last season, and I hope he does get himself a contract .. just not here.
                      S&T for any asset would be great.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Id love AK-47 off the bench over Fields...... and it may be just me but i'd like Barera history with Casey a champion absolute spark plug and highly underrated ast man.
                        AK47 is a free agent, after he opted out of his contract option with Minny. I'd prefer Ridnour to Barea, as he seems like more of a natural pass-first PG, whereas Barea always seemed like more of a combo guard.

Comment

Minny probably wants more for ridnour than AA.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Now we need to move Fields dont see much point in having him with novak and Ross on the team get rid of him Ujiri!
                            Novak is in no way equivalent to Fields. Even in his past screwed up elbow condition he ranks as a net positive on the floor compared to Novak. If he regains even 70% of his rookie year capability he will be a good asset.

Comment

Don't see why Minny would want AA when they have offers out there for JJ Reddick and Chase Budinger. Usually we wait for plans A-B to end before turning to plan G.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X