No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh named EC player of the week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh named EC player of the week!

The Toronto Raptors' Chris Bosh and Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant today were named the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Jan. 25-31.

Bosh finished the week as the league leader in rebounds (16.0 rpg) and ranked fifth among leaders in scoring (25.7 ppg.), while guiding the Raptors to a 3-0 week. He had a double-double in each game and became the first player in franchise history to record at least 20 points and 15 rebounds in three consecutive games. Against the Indiana Pacers, he posted 26 points, 15 rebounds and a season-high seven assists.
    Chris Bosh, Toronto Raptors

Jan. 27 vs. Miami: Collected a season-high 18 rebounds and posted 24 points in a 111-103 win over the Heat.

Jan. 28 at New York: Scored 27 points and added 15 rebounds in a 106-104 win over the Knicks.

Jan. 31 vs. Indiana: Set a season high with seven assists to go along with 26 points and 15 rebounds in a 117-102 win over the Pacers.
    http://www.nba.com/2010/news/02/01/p...s=iref:nbahpt2

CB4 had a monster week. Well deserved.

Congrads to CB4. HIs effort and the results last weeks were NBA first team all-star quality.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

And deservedly so. He can't take the entire credit, but he's continuing to carry this team this season.

Comment

Bosh killed it this week. Well deserved. Let's hope he can somehow keep up these amazing performances!

Comment

Working...
        X