Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST PEJA TRADE (imo)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2fbb9sj

Toronto trade Peja Stojakovic to Detroit for Ben Gordon and Chris Wilcox.
    Number match and both teams add more depth to rosters. Gimme some feedback, I think that this trade would definitely help both teams, maybe a little bit more to Toronto's favor.
    Last edited by e2thed; Wed Jan 5, 2011, 03:21 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

3 years of Ben Gordon? I used to be on his bandwagon, but he's been very disappointing to date. He's not worth 38 million that's owed to him over the next 3 seasons after this one.

Comment

well mango you dont like anyone so whats it to you lol

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        well mango you dont like anyone so whats it to you lol
        Mind you, Detroit would take that deal and run. They'd love a do-over of that Gordon contract. They'd be quick to get rid of him. I'm sure Dumars would even pack the guy's bag, drive him to the airport and pack him a snack for the plane ride outta town. Tell me why Toronto does that deal. What's the use of Ben Gordon to this team?
        Last edited by MangoKid; Wed Jan 5, 2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I'm not harping on you e, I'm just playing devil's advocate. You asked for feedback.

Comment

well i think his veteran intangibles would be great help for demar/weems , help them defend more efficiently, unlike barbosa's pure scoring skills

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              well i think his veteran intangibles would be great help for demar/weems , help them defend more efficiently, unlike barbosa's pure scoring skills
              His veteran intangibles? What veteran intangibles? He's a black hole. He's a volume shooter and that's it. He wouldn't be any help to Derozan or Weems. Gordon's not a good defender, so I don't know who's defensive efficiency he's going to help.
              I'd rather take Barbosa at 7 million per season than Gordon at 11 million. Barbosa is faster and at least plays better pressure D than Gordon.

Comment

I used to love Ben Gordon. And if we was making $7-10M I would probably do this. He should have never left Chicago.

Comment

Barbosa is a better option as an undersized 2 guard, he has been surprisingly good on defense and can play a little point in a pinch, Gordon is a poor mans Barbosa at a higher price, no thanks to that deal.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Not a big fan of it. We already have too many people at that position and he has already hit his ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X