• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic, Suns, Raptors

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=398wcpr

To Orlando: Turkoglu
    To Suns: Pietrus, Jack, Evans, Banks, Derozan
    To Raptors: Nash, Richardson, Gortat

Orlando gets Hedo/ball handler back for a killer starting five, Suns get expirings and several nice young/inexpensive pieces. I didn't include picks but those could be involved as well to balance it out. We could even substitute amir in there too for derozan. Thoughts?

Raptors lineup post trade:

Nash/Calderon
    Richardson/Bellineli
    Weems/Draft pick? Wright?
    Bosh/Amir
    Bargnani/Gortat
    Last edited by f91ultra; Tue Jun 22, 2010, 08:37 PM.

i like the idea of it, anything that gets us nash i love and i am a big richardson fan as well but i dont think phnx woud want to take on banks and jack with dragic on the roster..... but with this off season anythign is possible...

Comment

chiddyy33 wrote: View Post
      i like the idea of it, anything that gets us nash i love and i am a big richardson fan as well but i dont think phnx woud want to take on banks and jack with dragic on the roster..... but with this off season anythign is possible...
      Banks is just expiring/future trade fodder, Jack can be backup to Dragic. Total with this trade Phoenix saves 4 mil

Comment

you kidding me? so basically olrando is juss willing to bend over for us and pheonix while being stuck again with turko-loser? like i like reading up on trade proposals but come on at least make them reasonable

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
          you kidding me? so basically olrando is juss willing to bend over for us and pheonix while being stuck again with turko-loser? like i like reading up on trade proposals but come on at least make them reasonable
          How are they bending over for us and phoenix? If there is one place that Hedo will be productive in it's Orlando w/ Dwight and their 1in/4out system. You're telling me that a lineup of Nelson/Carter/Turk/Lewis/Howard isn't a contender? They also get out of gortat's contract with this trade.

Comment

What's with trading DeMar??? Then when he blows are minds away with dunks and good plays, you wanna cheer him on. ONE YEAR, guys!!! What has he done to constitute a trade? too many people on these sites are quick to talk about trading DD. Wack. I would NEVER give up DD. His upside is gonna change people's minds, watch.
            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post

i gotta agree orlando isnt gaining much and turk probably isnt wat they r looking for

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                What's with trading DeMar??? Then when he blows are minds away with dunks and good plays, you wanna cheer him on. ONE YEAR, guys!!! What has he done to constitute a trade? too many people on these sites are quick to talk about trading DD. Wack. I would NEVER give up DD. His upside is gonna change people's minds, watch.
                I don't doubt his upside, but what we need are quality players now to convince bosh to stay in toronto. Richardson is much more of a sure thing than derozan is at this point

chiddyy33 wrote: View Post
                i gotta agree orlando isnt gaining much and turk probably isnt wat they r looking for
                They're not losing much either; Gortat is arguably even more overpaid than Hedo, and Hedo would be a vast upgrade over pietrus for them. Hedo's value to them would be much higher than to any other team, if we're talking about contribution on court
                Last edited by f91ultra; Tue Jun 22, 2010, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Interesting trade, but I personally like DeRozan. I'd hate to see him leave after just one season in Toronto. But just like another proposal, I would love to see Bosh and Amare in the mix also, with all the hype that Bosh and Amare are leaving, It would be nice to see Nash, Richardson, Lopez and Amare for Bosh, 13th pick, Turkoglu, Calderon. You would end up with a line up of:

C- Bargnani/Lopez
                  PF- Stoudemire/Johnson (re-sign)/Evans
                  SF- Weems
                  SG-Richardson/DeRozan
                  PG- Nash/Jack/Banks

Now I would trade Evans and Banks to New Orleans for Posey.

C- Bargnani/Lopez
                  PF- Stoudemire/Johnson (re-sign)
                  SF- Weems/Posey
                  SG-Richardson/DeRozan
                  PG- Nash/Jack

All you need now is some low salary players in the event of an injury. Travis Outlaw, Adam Morrison, Allen Inverson (I think he's a free agent) and then you have a pretty good team that can go far in the east.

Comment

Working...
                  X