Raptors Republic Gets Some Love From ESPN's DIME Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Gets Some Love From ESPN's DIME Magazine

Kudos to you guys for doing a fantastic job with the site over the last year or so. Cheers to Arsenalist, Altraps, Raps Fan, phdsteve, Ballswin and the other contributors from over this last year. Great job guys and let's keep growing this site.

For as long as we've had DimeMag.com, we've had a regular cast of diehard Toronto Raptors fans who never miss a chance to tell us if their team is being slighted or overhyped. T-Dot fans are the most passionate and often most informed fans in the NBA, and lots of them congregate on Raptors Republic. During the season they're all over every win and loss by Chris Bosh and Co., and in the summer are all over every one of the franchise's moves. Patrick O'Bryant has never gotten so much media coverage in his life.
    Source - Click here

Wish I could take credit for it but I'm just a know nothing rookie.

I like DimeMag.com. Good stuff. Congrats guys. This should bring more interest here!

Comment

I've always said that it's the passionate fans that make a difference and here is the living proof. Long live RR!

Comment

bpika113 wrote: View Post
        I've always said that it's the passionate fans that make a difference and here is the living proof. Long live RR!
        Cheers bpika and welcome to the RR forums. We're pretty new here, so give us some time before we get these forums up and running accordingly.

Comment

Wow - did ESPN take over Dime? Or has it been that way for a while?

Dime's always been awesome though giving props to good team blogs - love them for it.

Congrats RR!

Comment

Good point and I never really thought about that. For a second I thought DIME was ESPN magazine but then realized they used to be entirely separate. I guess ESPN bought DIME.

Comment

Everyone knows Canadians are more web-savvy than our stone-age cousins from the States.

(I feel safe here, none of my US relatives remember Toronto has an NBA team)
              The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

brothersteve wrote: View Post
                Everyone knows Canadians are more web-savvy than our stone-age cousins from the States.

(I feel safe here, none of my US relatives remember Toronto has an NBA team)
                i thought it was the other way around.....

Comment

Working...
                X