Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mbenga supposed to sign with the Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbenga supposed to sign with the Raptors?

The incident report says Mbenga told officers that he was a former Mav who was “supposed to go sign with the (Toronto) Raptors" before they took him to the detox center.

Throughout his career, he’s averaged 6.7 minutes per game, 1.8 points and 1.5 rebounds.

http://www.wfaa.com/home/Former-Mav-...medium=twitter
    Please god no.

I hope he was trashed and confused the Raptors with the Rockets or maybe even the Jazz.

All I can say from reading that story is: what a douche!

I would take Magloire or McGuire all day everyday before Mbenga.

That would have been the best source ever for a leaked signing. Sounds like a swell guy though.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

First off, thank you for posting that story...CLASSIC!

Second, why do I get the feeling that when you're an NBA player who's just been dumped you then decide to go out and get hopelessly wasted and throw a pity party and then feel 'well that team didn't like me...but at least Toronto will take me' (KIDDING!)
      i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

hahahaha how do you guys find these things???

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
          hahahaha how do you guys find these things???
          Google alerts set to email you any mention of the Toronto Raptors from a news source.

Comment

Top 9 reasons I wish DJ Mbenga was still playing (just not for the Raptors)

It's no wonder he spends his nights drinking, likely lamenting all the times he shouldn't have jumped and said "I got this"

Last edited by IROR; Wed Oct 17, 2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Dude, has probably played more minutes in the playoffs than our whole team combined.. Hilarious, post nonetheless.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                Dude, has probably played more minutes in the playoffs than our whole team combined.. Hilarious, post nonetheless.
                He played on a lot playoff teams, but he didnt play much, because he isnt a good player, even Bargnani played twice as much minutes in his two playoff stints

Comment

Working...
                X