Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like DeMar Is Going 2 Have His Work Cut Out For Him @ The All-Star Dunk Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like DeMar Is Going 2 Have His Work Cut Out For Him @ The All-Star Dunk Contest

Looks like DeMar is going to have his work cut out for him in February at the All-Star weekend dunk contest if he hopes to win.

I didn't notice if Davis is in this video or not. That could be him on the far side of the court.

Terrico White! an impromptu Slam Dunk Contest broke out at the Rookie Photo Shoot!

Two of his dunks on this video are simple awesome especially the last one.

http://bit.ly/9XTBt5
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue Aug 17, 2010, 05:45 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Meh, Other than White's last dunk between the legs 360, nothin else was new or special. Nuttin for DD to worry about here.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
      Terrico White! an impromptu Slam Dunk Contest broke out at the Rookie Photo Shoot!

Two of his dunks on this video are simple awesome especially the last one.

http://bit.ly/9XTBt5
      yei hes got some hops that last dunk was nasty for sure lol, looks like demar and sonny are gonna have to scheme up something new this year

Comment

Yah Twight can jump.... but Demar can Fly!

Comment

Demar started doing toe raises, squats, situps & push-ups everynight before bed when he was 10. thats determination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykQ4S9fIZYM (refference 2:04)
          Last edited by pesterm1; Tue Aug 17, 2010, 06:56 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Who says demar's even going to be in the contest. If anything there should be no contest after last year's train wreck
            What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

lighten up.. the dunk comp and allstar game is what everyone waits for.

Comment

I doubt that Terrico could beat DeMar.

I think this season he has a very good chance to win it.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  I doubt that Terrico could beat DeMar.

I think this season he has a very good chance to win it.
                  +1

Comment

All the dunks before that last one were puddin'. By the way, DeMar said he was gonna come back this season for the dunkoff.
                    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

let's hope he hires a swagger coach before the contest this year. His showmanship was def. lacking. I'd guess that was one of the bigger reasons he lost, even more so than his phoned-in dunk at the end.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                        let's hope he hires a swagger coach before the contest this year. His showmanship was def. lacking. I'd guess that was one of the bigger reasons he lost, even more so than his phoned-in dunk at the end.
                        He needs to show up with Weems to pass him the ball on the dunks.

They need to orchestrate some kind of show to go along with the dunks.

Make it entertaining and not just about athleticism.

Comment

Maybe this is the year Lebron finally lives up to his promise and enters the comp. Where is the all star game this year?

Comment

Unfortunately, I saw the whole 2:49 of that video and have concluded that this thread should be titled, "DeMar has nothing to worry about in the dunk contest". Other than White's last dunk, which was okaaayy, this was just a compilation of failure.

Comment

DeRozan isn't even the best dunker on the Raptors, in my opinion. That honour would go to Weems.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X