March 17th vs. Charlotte Bobcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 17th vs. Charlotte Bobcats

Nice to see the momentum has carried over form last nights barn burner.
    Up by 10 at the half? Dig it.

Jesus H. Christ.

How the hell did I not know they were playing tonight??????? I thought they played tomorrow.

What'd I miss?

Comment

Playoffs?

Comment

Charlotte is horrible. How is Silas still coaching, he looks like he doesn't care.

Comment

absolutely nothing. It looks like a practice.Oh, and Kemba is wearing green shoes. That's what you have missed.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Jesus H. Christ.

How the hell did I not know they were playing tonight??????? I thought they played tomorrow.

What'd I miss?
            Hahah, Only reason I knew they were playing is because I was checking my fantasy and saw they were on.

Has been a pretty boring game so far actually. Have led nearly start to finish.
            Kleiza having a nice game so far!

Comment

On another note, VERY glad we are not wearing those stupid Green Jerseys.

Hated that promotion.
              Just made it look like every was trying to be the Celtics.

Comment

what happened, I missed the first 7 minutes of the quarter and they are down by two? I'll just assume it was Bayless's fault. kidding

Comment

March 17th - Raps @ Bobcats

After the strangest OT thriller win in Memphis, a tired Raptors team will play the young, rebuilding and laugh-worthy record. The Raptors might have the talent on paper to beat this Bobcats team, but we know we cannot take wins for granted.

** After a 15 pt lead in the second, the Raps lead slipped to 10 and so is their intensity. It is now 6:00 in the third the Raps blow the lead and are down 59-57. As bad as you want to smash your screens or keyboards, remember that we got a draft position to secure in the 2012 draft.

Comment

I just started another thread saying the same thing lol.... anyways, this game is done as dinner, another ping-pong ball, but in embarrassing fashion against a team that might not beat a top NCAA team.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                      what happened, I missed the first 7 minutes of the quarter and they are down by two? I'll just assume it was Bayless's fault. kidding
                      Serious at work. What happened?
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I don't know I missed a seven minute span after the half and there was a 12 point swing.

Comment

somebody else is watching?

Comment

Definately JB's worse game as a starter. 4TO to only 6 Ast

How long are going to use "rusty" for Andrea? I don't want to be premature and have everyone get on my back for saying he had a bad game. I didn't watch the game but 7TO that's not acceptable.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

LOL if we get first pick its Anthony Davis and goodbye Bargnani. Now, if only we can stop beating teams like Memphis...

Comment

Working...
                              X