Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you miss?

Hi everyone.

Let's take our minds off lottery balls and season post-mortems with something less "serious" and more hypothetical.

Which former Raptor do you miss watching? Or, if you like, who would you bring back from the Raptors' past to play on the current team? Who would be a good fit?

I'll get the ball rolling: Keon Clark.

A bit unpredictable, but entertaining off the bench, and could really dunk hard with those lanky arms from time to time. I remember jumping out of my seat and hitting my head on the basement ceiling when he dunked on Shawn Bradley one time.

Keon would be a great fit on today's Raptors because he'd be a big presence up front, he'd fire up the crowd, and he'd scare the crap out of Aaron Gray.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
    http://www.holycraptors.com

didn't he drink during halftime or something

Comment

i'd say JYD and maybe mo pete.

Comment

The Oak Tree

Comment

Great thread idea.

Guys like Oak and JYD come to mind, but Alvin Williams takes the cake for me. Loved him.

Garbojosa is a thought as well.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            Great thread idea.

Guys like Oak and JYD come to mind, but Alvin Williams takes the cake for me. Loved him.

Garbojosa is a thought as well.
            Casey would love to have Oakley on the boards. If he had played against NJ on Thursday, I'm betting he would have grabbed 50 rebounds.

Williams was great. JYD is at the games so often that I sometimes forget he doesn't play for us anymore.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
            http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

Kevin "Alligator Arms" Willis.

Comment

Vince in his hayday of course!

And how about Walt "The Wizard" Williams and his trademark high socks. He was money from behind the arc!

Comment

Garbo and Mo Pete!

Comment

Mike James. Obviously partly joking, but damn it was fun to watch him play when his shot was rolling! He lit up his share of defenses that year...

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      didn't he drink during halftime or something
                      If by 'drink' you mean 'lines of coke', then yes.

Still, Clark was a beast.

I miss Hedo.

Comment

Garbo would be awesome.. Grit, toughness, defence, outside shooting, and a bromance with Calderon.. Good man.

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
                          Hi everyone.

Let's take our minds off lottery balls and season post-mortems with something less "serious" and more hypothetical.

Which former Raptor do you miss watching? Or, if you like, who would you bring back from the Raptors' past to play on the current team? Who would be a good fit?

I'll get the ball rolling: Keon Clark.

A bit unpredictable, but entertaining off the bench, and could really dunk hard with those lanky arms from time to time. I remember jumping out of my seat and hitting my head on the basement ceiling when he dunked on Shawn Bradley one time.

Keon would be a great fit on today's Raptors because he'd be a big presence up front, he'd fire up the crowd, and he'd scare the crap out of Aaron Gray.
                          keon was alright but he is a massive chronic & the kush around here know would break him LOL

id like to have the chuck wagon back.. (Swirsky) raptors broadcasts havnt been the same since he left.. & we hvent been to the playoffs since he left either

Comment

!!!!!pops!!!!!

Comment

For me it is Boogie Williams, very good defender, great size at the point, and always showed up in the clutch.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3VZcMDCaJM
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                              X