• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks Sign Second Round Rookie Andy Rautins

Knicks sign second round rookie Andy Rautins
    Posted by Inside Hoops

Aug 12

New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that the team has signed guard Andy Rautins, the 38th overall selection in the 2010 NBA Draft, to a player contract. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
    more on link

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6408
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Good for him, i think he might be able to work himself up the hierarchy of the knicks and i watched him play for syracuse and i think he is going to have a future in new york

Comment

Nice but he sure didn't look good at all during summer league and I think his future is in europe where the players aren't as strong and athletic might suit him alot better.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Nice but he sure didn't look good at all during summer league and I think his future is in europe where the players aren't as strong and athletic might suit him alot better.
        yeah that is probably true, he is too small right now, he has to buff up his athleticism before he can be affective in the nba, he is an excellent shooter and maybe could become a ray allen type player to a team that needs a shooter

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          yeah that is probably true, he is too small right now, he has to buff up his athleticism before he can be affective in the nba, he is an excellent shooter and maybe could become a ray allen type player to a team that needs a shooter
          He could turn out to be like J.J. Reddick (sic?) J.J. struggled tremendously in his first couple of seasons but JVG has stuck with him and he has become a very serviceable player off of the Magic's bench.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
          X