Why Change The Looks Of The Forums?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Change The Looks Of The Forums?!

The Forums were pretty good already before so why the change?!

"If it ain't broken, don't break it!"

- Charles Oakley.

I think they had to change it because they upgraded the forum...

Comment

We didn't really want to change the look at all, but this is what comes with vBulletin 4.x and we needed to upgrade because of security and some other reasons.

As is the case with with all change, it takes a little time to get used to, but really, not much has changed. We're going to fix some stuff in the coming days.

Comment

Thanks for the upgrade Arse. It's going to take me a little time to get familiar with the new software but I don't imagine it to be too much different to the previous vBulletin.

Comment

change is good. big changes aren't- raptors fans
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I didn't like the change at first but I think a few tweaks have been made which make it as good as the older version. Also the poll option on threads, which I believe is new or at least more accessible, is a really wicked feature. Good stuff!
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
              I didn't like the change at first but I think a few tweaks have been made which make it as good as the older version. Also the poll option on threads, which I believe is new or at least more accessible, is a really wicked feature. Good stuff!
              Cheers ezz_bee .... we can thank Arsenalist for the changes.

God knows if I did it I'd probably deleted the entire site by mistake.

Comment

Working...
              X