X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Were Never Interested in Hedo

This according Doug though.

I just have a hunch that the Jazz might be our "dancing partner" on draft night.

You cannot imagine the number of immediate e-mails I had yesterday asking what impact the Sixers-Sacramento trade (Sam Dalembert for Andres Nocioni and Spencer Hawes) would have on Hedo Turkoglu and the Kings.

Well, impeccable sources, people I trust and who have never, ever steered me wrong, tell me it has no impact.

And that’s because the Raptors and Kings have not had a single discussion about a possible Turkoglu trade and there are no indications they ever will. A couple of people have intimated to me that there some interest out there in Turk (“a handful of teams,” according one person who’d know) but that the King are not one of them.
    Source - Click here

I thought it was hilarious that everyone suddenly thought the Kings were a potential trade partner simply because Turkoglu said he'd like to go back there. A player wanting to go someplace and that team actually wanting him are two different things. I mean if wanting something and actually having a chance of getting it were the same thing, I should have been linked with more than a dozen hollywood starlets by now.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
    X