Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Raps go perfect until the All Star break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Raps go perfect until the All Star break?

The Raps' next 5 games leading up to the Alll Star Game are very winnable. It's possible the Dinos could have a 30-22 record heading into the All Star break. That would put us solidly in the 5th seed, and depending on how ATL, ORL, BOS play can move us a game or two closer to the 4th!

Sun 31 vs Indiana

Tue 02 @ Indiana

Wed 03 vs New Jersey

Sun 07 vs Sacramento

Wed 10 vs Philadelphia

What do you guys think? Can the Raps go perfect this next stretch of 5 games? If there is one game or two they will be upset who do you think it will be?

The Raptors have a very legitimate chance of going perfect in the next 5 and they have a very favorable schedule after the break too. The Raptors can't be expected to win every game that they're favored to win, so 4-1 would be a safe bet. I think that the most likely to be dropped is the visit to Indiana.

Comment

SAC is doing ok (when i meant by that...they can beat good teams as well but rarely...they almost beat Lakers)....so either they lose to Indiana or Sac.
      Last edited by KakashiPrince; Sun Jan 31, 2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I think we will go perfect, 5-0. And after the break the scheadule is good too. Maybe the only bad thing is the actual All Star break, because it will probably make the players relax, if there wasn't any break, I think the Raps would put a 13 or 14 winning streak

Comment

I see a loss against Indiana in Indiana, for some reasons the Raptors don't always do very well there and Indiana will have time to adjust their game play until then.

Other then that, it would be shocking if they don't win the rest.

I realistically expect a 32-26 record by the end of the month.

Comment

Yes they can.
            Raps must get wins while they can - it doesn't get easier later.

And they have a shot at continuing the streak for a while after this facing: Griz, Nets, Wiz, Blazers.
            (Only the Nets on the road)

Opportunity Knocking!
            The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

idk man, the Hump returns on Wednesday.

Comment

It's tough for any team in the NBA to go on more than a 6-game win streak. At least one team will find a way to slow you down or you get cocky and get brought back down to earth.

If the Raps can be on a 9-game win streak before the all-star break great, but let's take this one game at a time.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                  It's tough for any team in the NBA to go on more than a 6-game win streak. At least one team will find a way to slow you down or you get cocky and get brought back down to earth.

If the Raps can be on a 9-game win streak before the all-star break great, but let's take this one game at a time.
                  The team has to take it one game at a time. The rest of us can afford to look ahead.
                  The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                  X