Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-tooling? Re-building? Make the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-tooling? Re-building? Make the playoffs?

For anyone wondering these questions, Colangelo gave a pretty clear answer yesterday and it was the one I thought all along:

"Acquisition of another emerging talent and the creation of additional salary cap flexibility in the coming years were the key drivers in making this deal," said Raptors President and general manager Bryan Colangelo. "Our plan of developing our existing young players and acquiring future assets remains our focus in retooling this Toronto basketball team."

RE-BUILDING

could this guy be more full of himself ?

and im not talking about BC.

Comment

Re- tooling
      Re- building
      Re- branding
      Re- engineering
      Re- freshing
      Re- gurgitating
      Re- modelling
      Re- constituting
      Re- positioning

Words.

Comment

This thread is: Re-diculous (yes i am aware Ridiculous is spelled with an I)
        What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
          This thread is: Re-diculous (yes i am aware Ridiculous is spelled with an I)
          There were a couple of threads discussing how BC was trying to get the team in to the playoffs and another one asking if they were re-toolling or re-building and what the difference was. The quote above makes it quite clear what his intentions are. Sorry for the re-diculous-ness.

Comment

Working...
          X