Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #81: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 110

Protect 3rd at all costs.

Have the Bucks clinched worst record yet? If not, they may put on a tanking clinic.

The Playoffs Is Almost Here

Hopefully We Get Some Of This

Milwaukee Bucks

If We Lose.........

Jonas Better Not Do This

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

You have entertaining game thread starts... I like! (Not sure I get why JV is in the Singler meme though...)

Comment

Dude, the Detroit game just ended. Why now?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        You have entertaining game thread starts... I like! (Not sure I get why JV is in the Singler meme though...)
        When ever JV complains about a call he usually puts both his hands up in disbelief ahhaha

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
          Dude, the Detroit game just ended. Why now?
          Game is tomorrow

Comment

Maybe a 20 point crushing defeat to the Bucks will wake up this scrub team. We want 3rd only if Indy loses to Orlando and if Miami wins both of their games.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
              Maybe a 20 point crushing defeat to the Bucks will wake up this scrub team. We want 3rd only if Indy loses to Orlando and if Miami wins both of their games.
              I beg to differ. I'd rather play the Wiz or Bobcats in first round no matter what, much better chance of making it to the second round. If we play Miami in round two, then so be it. Everyone around here is talking like the Raptors are through to the second round, and who they'll play when they get there. The focus has to be getting back to "Pounding the Rock" and putting up great defensive effort in these last two games.

I think a matchup versus Miami would be instrumental to the growth of this team as a whole. It would give the fellas a taste of what it takes to be a champion by playing the best team and the best player.

Comment

I beg to differ. I'd rather play the Wiz or Bobcats in first round no matter what, much better chance of making it to the second round. If we play Miami in round two, then so be it. Everyone around here is talking like the Raptors are through to the second round, and who they'll play when they get there. The focus has to be getting back to "Pounding the Rock" and putting up great defensive effort in these last two games.

I think a matchup versus Miami would be instrumental to the growth of this team as a whole. It would give the fellas a taste of what it takes to be a champion by playing the best team and the best player.
                Also if we play the Heat we are gonna be on US National TV for each game

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Also if we play the Heat we are gonna be on US National TV for each game
                  Aren't all playoff games broadcast nationally? (they most definitely are from the 2nd round on)

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Aren't all playoff games broadcast nationally? (they most definitely are from the 2nd round on)
                    I think but when you're playing the two time defending champs, Im sure there would be just a little more media attention than if we were playing someone else

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      I think but when you're playing the two time defending champs, Im sure there would be just a little more media attention than if we were playing someone else
                      Meh. All the attention will be on Miami. If we beat them by 20, every story will be "what's wrong with Miami?" and have like 10 pages of interviews and analysis about Miami, and probably not more than 2 paragraphs on Toronto's strong play.

Comment

Meh. All the attention will be on Miami. If we beat them by 20, every story will be "what's wrong with Miami?" and have like 10 pages of interviews and analysis about Miami, and probably not more than 2 paragraphs on Toronto's strong play.
                        Which does make sense lool Miami should never lose to us by 20 in the playoffs especially since we haven't beat them since the Big 3 came together

Comment

Yeh but harvesting the tears of Miami Bandwagon fans and seeing LeBron salty and Wade humbled would make up for all of that

Comment

Exactly!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The only way we beat Miami in the playoffs is, If we drug Lebron James and put him in a box then send him to the mountains in Alberta and completely wipe his memory ( Like in Men in Black ) and Let Lebron live in the wild forever

Comment

Working...
                              X