13. Turboglue
    14. 2 Graham's 1 Cup
    15. Hardcore Raps
    16. Gunners
    17. Euraptors
    18. DNB Ballers
    19. ThunderMoose
    20. Heir Canada

Hello, my name is Carbon... ("Hi Carbon!")... and I have a problem... I'm addicted to Raptors Republic.

Good luck to everyone in Arena II!

Comment

should be interesting to see what I end up with in the draft.. autopic sucks btw but such is life.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be out of town this weekend so I'll be resorting to the auto-picks I receive.
        RR OG

Comment

Draft results added to first post.

Comment

Whoops, should've read the reports before selecting Josh Howard in the 5th round. Didn't play in the preseason at all? Boo. I guess it's better than selecting (autopicking) Yao Ming, though...

Comment

wow thank god that didn't happen to me but still I ended with some amazing players like a hurt raja bell and the one and only flip murray..

Comment

Hm... looks like you also have Rashard Lewis who won't play until mid-November... and you also have... Darko... and Jamario? Ouch... that sucks, Thunder.

Well, the good news is that Fantasy Leagues are not won/lost in the first couple of weeks, right?

Comment

Thunder wrote: View Post
                  wow thank god that didn't happen to me but still I ended with some amazing players like a hurt raja bell and the one and only flip murray..
                  Now, now. In the other league I actually selected Flip Murray...and Raja Bell.

Comment

lol i'm hoping super mario has his break out year with LBJ! Ditto for Darko!

Comment

D'oh! Glen Big Baby Davis breaks his hand while fighting with an old teammate. Real professional there. I should've drafted on "character"...

Comment

yikes to whoever has Blake Griffin.. the curse continues!

Comment

Read the Rules!

Hi guys, just an FYI to any fellow rookie/n00b GM's like me in Arena II... consider reading the Yahoo! Fantasy rules so that you can learn important things about how the scoring works and how the points are allocated.

Comment

Is that a direct reference to me (Toronto Huskies)? I know I'm down 7-2 right now, but you had like the entire Trail Blazer roster on your squad and they had a game yesterday.

I'm making comeback tonight, man.

Comment

LOL I just realized that my previous message could come off as a jerk, but I was being sincere... and no, I was not referring to you specifically, 001. You actually knew the trick with the bench, and swapped players correctly, unlike me!

But there is no way you're catching up. Unless you mean in Turnovers, please amass freely. Also, there's no way you keep up your 100% free throw average.

Comment

Working...
                              X