Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Any of you guys seen this yet? Doing some pretty crazy things at the Box Office.

I just got all caught up on the all movies (Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America) so I'll probably just checking it out soon. They've really done an awesome job with these movies.

The Avengers is literally a Sequel to 3 different movies. haha

Tomorrow night. Gotta give props to my marvel comic book buying days. I enjoyed the Ironman, Hulk and Capt. America movies in a juvenile "it is what it is" way. which is the way you are supposed to enjoy them.

Comment

Over a bill. Domestically world wide.

Crazy.

I've played the video game, it was pretty good. But, the movie has to kick some serious ass. Haven't seen it yet.

Was going to go tonight. But, it was sold out in every theatre.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Twice already.

It's a SHITLOAD of fun.

Comment

It's not the best FILM of the comic book movies... Nolan's Batman still takes that award

But it is the best COMIC BOOK movie..

If that makes sense

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            It's not the best FILM of the comic book movies... Nolan's Batman still takes that award

But it is the best COMIC BOOK movie..

If that makes sense
            Makes perfect sense actually.
            It won't be winning any Oscars for Best Picture any time soon? haha

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Makes perfect sense actually.
              It won't be winning any Oscars for Best Picture any time soon? haha
              nope.... but i dont mean that in any way to detract from it.... its fucking AMAZING

if you've EVER enjoyed comic books.. or just superheroes in general, you'll love the avengers... there are parts that will make the 12 year old nerd in everyone geek out

not spoiling anything....

there's a scene in the trailer, of the avengers back to back in a circle... even knowing it's coming in the movie... just where that scene is placed... with the soundtrack behind it... it just FEELS like a live action comic book cover..

And the Hulk... HOLY SHIT... for every fuck up the movies have made with the Hulk in the past... Joss Whedon and Mark Ruffalo have NAILED it... THIS is the Hulk i knew as a kid

and then the bad things....... there are a couple... but mind you, not to detract from the movie at all... it is AWESOME

Cap's uniform looks retarded... and it does start off a bit slow..

that being said... i havent had fun at the movies like i did with the Avengers since......... fuck, i don't know... Return of the Jedi?

The ending action sequence is the BEST thing i've seen in any movie... ever... and i usually hate 3D... but wow, did they make it work..

hell... i went twice... that should tell you something.. second time was just as good

Comment

gotta add.... going into it.... i WANTED to hate the Avengers...

i wanted to be like "Stupid Hollywood... ruining more of my childhood memories"...

i totally walked into the theatre prepared to be disappointed... looking forward to being cynical.. i wanted the geek in me to dissect everything wrong with it... and piss on the movie for deviating from Marvel cannon..

this isnt the regular michael bay type raping of our childhood memories..

twas impossible to hate this movie

its just FUN.

There's a Hulk moment... that lasts a couple seconds... once you watch the movie... you'll know what im talking about.... for that scene alone, if you dont walk out satisfied... you're dead inside

Comment

You must not have seen Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Saw it in theatres, fucking awesome movie.

The Avengers when i see it, will probably top it. Even if there were some shitty scenes as you say.

One of the reasons is because Daniel Craig is not in it.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

gotta add.... going into it.... i WANTED to hate the Avengers...

i wanted to be like "Stupid Hollywood... ruining more of my childhood memories"...

i totally walked into the theatre prepared to be disappointed... looking forward to being cynical.. i wanted the geek in me to dissect everything wrong with it... and piss on the movie for deviating from Marvel cannon..

this isnt the regular michael bay type raping of our childhood memories..

twas impossible to hate this movie

its just FUN.

There's a Hulk moment... that lasts a couple seconds... once you watch the movie... you'll know what im talking about.... for that scene alone, if you dont walk out satisfied... you're dead inside
                    I think the last good movie Michael Bay made was the rock.

Comment

no no.... no shitty scenes....

the beginning is slow.... like, the whole assembling the avengers... but really, that's just the first 15 minutes or so... then its just balls to the wall AWESOME

its not a perfect FILM by any stretch of the imagination... but its so incredibly fun..

you'll feel like a kid waking up early on saturday morning to watch cartoons again..

it's everything you ever wanted from a superhero movie

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        I think the last good movie Michael Bay made was the rock.
                        the last good thing he did was the Vanilla Ice - Play that funky music video

Comment

the last good thing he did was the Vanilla Ice - Play that funky music video
                          Lol, I actually walked out of Transformers 3, 40 minutes in. Really bad....
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Once again he's goiing to change something again with TMNT.
                            Somebody please notify him that if they are from space. They aren't mutant, nor are they turtles and for that matter I don't think they are ninja's or possibly even teenagers. Oh yeah and Megan Fox won't suck his dick because nobody's that desperate.

Also, is anybody else glad James Cameron is only making Avatar movies? Now I don't have to consider going to see another over hyped movie by him.

Comment

Might I add he needs to realize LA Confidential was better than Titanic and Hurt Locker was better than Avatar. Maybe, he should cast Guy Pearce in his next film. Oh, speaking of Hurt Locker, Jeremy Renner is in the avengers as well. Is he any good?

Thatguy is on a whole nother level of cool right now. I feel almost obligated to see anything he's in, even if it looks like shit. But, there are about ten more reasons to see The Avengers.

Comment

Working...
                              X