AA On Strombo Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA On Strombo Tonight

in a meeting of probably the longest last names in canadian history. I'm not sure i'm going to spell their names right.

Alex Anthopolous will appear on George Strombolopolous tonight.I dont know if they'll get into any depth about the jays problems.

But, if you want to learn some more personal things about him... I really have no idea what they'll talk about. But, should be interesting, nonetheless...

check it out on CBC tonight or set your DVR
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

What time??? Hope it doesn't interfere with the Miami/Boston game.

Comment

check your guide.

it's 11:05 pm eastern
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

i should add he has the first guest on almost immediately. but, IF Anthopolous is the second guest i'd say 11:25 at the earliest, i'm just approximating though.

Comment

kind of all over the place.

they touched on his time with the expos, bautista, being a montreal fan in toronto, and the pressure on the team.

Comment

Working...
          X