X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's Rasual been up to?

Freeze at 0:26

Rasual "Hollywood" Butler

The tank coulda used a good commander like him!
    Last edited by Toinsy; Tue Apr 17, 2012, 12:21 AM.

He did his part in the tanking already.

Comment

Hate to kill the buzz. But, since the trailer is out.

this movie was probably done production early this year. So, all the guys scenes were more than likely shot and finished when the lockout was still goin on.

Also, I believe it's 0:23, not 0:26. But, I don't know what Rasual looks like.

I'm definitely not going to see that movie. Starring Kevin Hart is a no no, remember Soul Plane!?

Tom Arnold had no business being in that.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

This movie looks good. Kevin Hart is funnier than i thought but ain't no one funnier than Russel Peters

Comment

Russell had some good material back in the day, but he's getting a bit stale. Side note: I paid just $5 for a ticket 12 years ago. I can't imagine what his going rate is nowadays.

I'd still put Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Eddie Murphy ahead of Russell Peters. Honorable mention goes to Ricky Gervais, Richard Prior, Bill Maher, Aziz Ansari, and Kat Williams.

Comment

Russell Peters had his moment... But got to agree with nilanka... His schtick , bill, has grown dependent on his racial accents and really hasn't evolved

I'd put Louie CK, Jim jeffries, Patton oswalt all above him

Hell... I'd even say galifinakis, David cross, gervais above him

Comment

No love for George Carlin? Come on guys...

Kevin Hart was hilarious during the celebrity game tho I doubt this movie will be funny. Never liked Hart too much.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Russell had some good material back in the day, but he's getting a bit stale. Side note: I paid just $5 for a ticket 12 years ago. I can't imagine what his going rate is nowadays.

I'd still put Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Eddie Murphy ahead of Russell Peters. Honorable mention goes to Ricky Gervais, Richard Prior, Bill Maher, Aziz Ansari, and Kat Williams.
                Honorable mention, Bill Hicks.

Comment

George Carlin

Comment

I was thinking current comedians... But ya, all-time Carlin is wag at the too of the list

Comment

Holy fuck... The auto correct on my phone is wacky

Comment

Chris Rock hasn't done much in years and he's not that funny. Rick gevais had his moments but not anymore, and did you just say Aziz Ansari? that guy is the worst comedian ever his jokes are terrible. Talking about his stupid cousin harris or whatever, its not even funny. Have you seen the Green Card Tour? that shit is hilarious

Comment

Nope, I can't say I've seen the Green Card Tour. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Comment

Nope, I can't say I've seen the Green Card Tour. I'll have to check it out sometime.
                            Its really good and its not the same old, there are tons of new jokes pretty damn funny.

Comment

Have you heard Lewis Black? You can find a lot of his stuff on Youtube. Mostly political. Funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X