Stein: Wolves Meeting With Gay Thursday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stein: Wolves Meeting With Gay Thursday Night

Well, the first official news I guess. No signing, but a meeting nevertheless for Rudy Gay and the Timberwolves.

The Minnesota Timberwolves are planning to meet face-to-face with top free-agent target Rudy Gay on Thursday night, according to sources close to the situation.

The Wolves, armed with an estimated $13 million in cap space, were poised to invite Gay to Minnesota with a phone call when free agency commences Thursday at 12:01 a.m.

Gay officially became a restricted free agent hours before the start of free agency when the Memphis Grizzlies extended him a qualifying offer on deadline day. The offer ensures that the Grizz will get seven days to match any offer sheet Gay signs from another team.

The Wolves badly need a dynamic wing scorer and are expected to test the resolve of Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley with their eventual offer to Gay, who averaged 19.6 points and 5.9 rebounds last season.

Minnesota drafted a small forward with the No. 4 overall pick -- Syracuse’s Wesley Johnson -- but naturally seeks a proven player at the position.
    Source - Click here

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Well, the first official news I guess. No signing, but a meeting nevertheless for Rudy Gay and the Timberwolves.

Source - Click here
    it looks like the minnesota timberwolves are tired of being bottom feeders in the nba unlike the clippers. maybe, they are scared of their franchise being moved to seattle.lol.

Comment

it looks like the hour glass is about to be flipped and everything turned upside down all the bottom feeders are now at the top the top feeders to the middle and middle to bottom.

it semms like its starting to form.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X