Bosh Needs to Hurry Up & Make Up His Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Needs to Hurry Up & Make Up His Mind

This has gone on for waaaay too long. I want everything pertaining to Bosh right now be over and done with so we can waste our energy talking about what really matters. The 2010-11 Toronto Raptors.

If there's someone right now who's enjoying this it has to be Hedo because fans are too entrenched with Bosh and what he decides he's going to do next. So much that most of us seem to not be too worried about what happens to Turkoglu now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the future and what the rest of the summer holds for this organization, but if feels like we've been beating the dead "Bosh" horse now for far too long since he officially became a free agent.

Enough already Chris, make up your damn mind.

The funniest thing about all this is that at first I was kind of against the idea of a summit with the 3 of them.

But now? I want the NBA to force them to get together and make up their damn minds.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Easy Doc!

According to reports I saw on ESPN (no, I don't have the link), LeBron was expected to announce his decision on Thursday. If Bosh is waiting for LeBron (and there's plenty of people who feel that he is) then I don't expect to hear from him any sooner.

Comment

If Bosh decides on Chicago or Miami, I think it'd be funny if the headline announcing it reads: "Houston, we have a problem!"

Comment

I don't think Bosh really understands the position of power that he's in. If he's proactive and makes a sign-and-trade to Chicago work (basically tells Chicago to cave to the Noah demands), one of Wade or James will follow him to Chicago. Same thing is true of New Jersey. But if he waits, he may find himself being the guy left out in the cold with very few options.

Comment

Im actually happy that this hasnt concluded yet. Because the more this thing drags on, the more the possibility that Bosh might be railroaded to accept either less money, or trade to a team that he doesnt like just to get his extra 30mil.

I think what some of us here dont realize is that Bosh is screwing us over more than VC did. Ill explain this further in another thread.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              Im actually happy that this hasnt concluded yet. Because the more this thing drags on, the more the possibility that Bosh might be railroaded to accept either less money, or trade to a team that he doesnt like just to get his extra 30mil.

I think what some of us here dont realize is that Bosh is screwing us over more than VC did. Ill explain this further in another thread.
              How so? Bosh never quit on the floor in a way that was so blatant it was impossible to get anything of value for him.
              You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

It's been six days
                nbaroundtable

Comment

Thursday they can officially sign their new deals so I would expect alot more activity at this point. Lets just pray BC doesnt let Bosh re-sign with us as his "fallback" plan. Judging from our draft picks, I'm assuming this would not happen..

Comment

thursday is the special day when we say bye bye to bosh FOREVER!

Comment

BoxMan wrote: View Post
                      thursday is the special day when we say bye bye to bosh FOREVER!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        Alright Multipaul, we get the point. You dislike Bosh. Please keep your shenanigans to one thread (RuPaul Chant?) and not everywhere else on the forums please. Thank you.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Alright Multipaul, we get the point. You dislike Bosh. Please keep your shenanigans to one thread (RuPaul Chant?) and not everywhere else on the forums please. Thank you.
                          OK, I just thought others might appreciate that picture. My bad Doc.

Comment

I think the pic is hilarious, keep up the good work multipaul.

Comment

chrisbosh
                              Today is a GREAT day!
                              7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Hmmmm.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                              X