Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is really calling the shots? Colangelo or Casey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is really calling the shots? Colangelo or Casey?

I mean, watching this team specially last night's game, Casey is not this stupid right? putting in Bargnani late in the game in favor of Davis who was having a great game. I've seen it time and time again this season. Comical.

Come to think of it, do you guys think Colangelo asked Dwane to play Bargnani more? maybe pad his stats so that they could move him and get a decent return? that's the only explanation that i can think of why Bargnani is getting this much minutes even in games where he's struggling mightily. If not, if it's Casey's decision all the way, then he has no business being an NBA coach.

Not targeting Casey here or anything, but his rotation to start the season was a mess. Like he has no idea what he's doing. Then the way he's handled Bargnani this season is comical. The team plays so much better without him. They play better defensively, they're more gritty defensively, they're more physical, overall a better team without Bargnani.
    Mamba Mentality

Whether it's Casey or Colangelo, I think the more important question is "will it change?". Sadly, it seems the answer is no.

C.H.O.H.W.!!!! ["Come hell or high water"]

Comment

I think you guys are forgetting one important thing about bargnani (Our best player appearantly)

"He's our guy."

That to me says Casey has been given orders. Why else would you play a guy who is going to do more harm than good?

Comment

Its BC calling the shots to play Bargnani. DC is th guy that designed the Defense to stop the Heat in the finals he knows rotation and prizes defense over everything, You can see it in his face that he cringes when Bargs is just jacking up shots he hopes to satisfy BC by playing Bargs when the game i almost won hoping he wont screw it up.

The sales pitch was we have a guy a lot like Dirk shae this team around him to be successful.... but its time DC shows him this isnt working and both our jobs are at risk now, g back to holding everyone accountable Bargnani escapses any possible backlash for his lack of action in games.

Comment

Maybe he's trying to expose Bargnani repeatedly to force BC to see his flaws so he'll trade him, even for a sack of gym socks.

Comment

Love Davis' play of late but he is a liability at the free throw line late in the game. Having said that, maybe that would be preferable to the "deer in the headlights" effect of Bargnani with the game on the line.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              Love Davis' play of late but he is a liability at the free throw line late in the game. Having said that, maybe that would be preferable to the "deer in the headlights" effect of Bargnani with the game on the line.
              I think ed is the kind of player who can get his free throws up. I think he is the kind of kid who will shoot 1000 shots a day.

need to get rid of Smith for anything. pau ed and bigv with gray for garbage. get er done

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                I think ed is the kind of player who can get his free throws up. I think he is the kind of kid who will shoot 1000 shots a day.

need to get rid of Smith for anything. pau ed and bigv with gray for garbage. get er done
                amir not Smith. stupid auto correct

Comment

Working...
                X