Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL3 option declined

as per Marc Stein
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

It's okay.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

It's okay.
      It's great!
      Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

All the more reason to sign Kabongo!!
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

No big surprise for me. If you look at Denver's roster and consider what MU said during his introductory press conference about developing young players, it makes absolute sense. There's no point keeping an old guy around as a 3rd string player, who clearly isn't part of the team's core or future. I agree with MU that it's much better (and often cheaper too), especially for the long-term, to stack young players at every position (Denver did it with Mozgov, Fournier, Stone, Hamilton and Miller; OKC did it with Lamb and PJIII).

Comment

Start of the tank

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Start of the tank
              How in the world does cutting loose JL3 end up as a tank? That's too much of a stretch to even joke about it.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hopefully this is MU just starting to work in the pruning shears and not one of the few things he plans on doing.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  How in the world does cutting loose JL3 end up as a tank? That's too much of a stretch to even joke about it.
                  Oops, sorry if I offended. Some of us may want to cope with a disappointing evening in different ways.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Start of the tank
                    If they wanted to tank they would opt to keep him and then start him.

Comment

I like this ... JL3 was best as a 3rd PG, and why not have a young development project in that role instead, with some upside!
                      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        If they wanted to tank they would opt to keep him and then start him.
                        Plz stop the nightmares.......but that was funny tho.... I'm just elated they cut this "dribble, dribble some more dribble again fade-away jump shot falling to my right no passing/play-making clown" 0.o

Comment

Thank you! he's a decent 3rd string guard, but he chucks too much. allen andersen is next i hope.

Comment

If we could, stack two young guards there with Kabongo AND Curry. Lowry being in his final year of his deal, no one really knows whether or not both sides are willing to re-sign, and looking at the decisions plus the new general manager with Ujiri, no one even knows if JV is going to be traded! (unlikely, cause that's fucking dumb).

Back to the point, Curry and Kabongo coming in to play behind Lowry is not only a great situation for the young guards, but the for the Raptors, because they bring in two, cheap, young, good potential players, and if they're not producing or developing the organization is hoping for, they're easily traded, or let go because of their cheap deals i.e. Quincy Acy.

Lowry/Kabongo/Curry is quite intriguing if I might say.

Good luck to JL3, awesome personality, he always had something to say in interviews, and despite the fact he is a 'chucker', he represented and played hard for the team every night.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Curry isnt a Point guard >< hes an undersized SG like Lucas but with a much better shot. Im happy about this news Goodbye Lucas! I'll always remember those crazy selfish shots he took and his crazy selfish makes lol

Comment

Working...
                              X