Would you welcome Bosh back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you welcome Bosh back?

Lets be a masochist here and torture the Bosh-haters (including me), but lets say, in some weird scheme (stars and planets aligned, seas calmed down), with Bosh not liking his situation in Miami, he calls a truce with BC and Triano, asks Miami for a trade and says I made a mistake and I want to come back to Toronto.

Would you give up either Amir or Davis to get Bosh back? I mean feelings aside, Bosh is still a double-double monster if he is the #1 option on the team. If it meant shipping out Andrea, would you consider getting Bosh back?

Do you think he is still worth rebuilding with? The Raps can either draft or sign a center and wing, with the nice picks and cap space....

Personally, if i would consider my emotions, fuck no. But feelings aside, id probably consider a Bargnani-Johnson-Anjinca for Bosh trade.

I know im gonna get pounded for this post but, what the heck.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Wed Mar 9, 2011, 03:46 PM.

i hate you, sir.

honest answer... i wouldn't welcome him back, but i'd accept that he is back. i cheer for my team first and foremost.. regardless of who's on it...

wouldn't give up a god damn thing for him though.... but i dont exactly have control over that

Comment

No.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        No.
        Common Apollo, defend yourself! hahahaha
        Seriously, why wont you want Bosh back on this team? feelings aside....

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          i hate you, sir.

honest answer... i wouldn't welcome him back, but i'd accept that he is back. i cheer for my team first and foremost.. regardless of who's on it...

wouldn't give up a god damn thing for him though.... but i dont exactly have control over that
          hahahaha i was expecting the consequences of this post, hehehe
          i was actually going to do a who would you want back, Bosh or VC? but that would be a no brainer coz VC is way too old for this team. But Bosh, there is still a possibility.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            Common Apollo, defend yourself! hahahaha
            Seriously, why wont you want Bosh back on this team? feelings aside....
            Because I think he's a clown and I have no respect for him outside his ability to shoot and rebound.

Comment

Bosh is a cunt and a lame sportsman, he needs to go to a team where hes a benchwarmer, and get the veterans minimum and cry on the bench, with this Bostrich ass.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

i wouldn't give shit for him back. In a few years Demar and Davis will be alot better than bosh so there's no point in bringing him back. He couldn't even bring us to the playoffs consistently, he led us there like once out of his 7 - 8 seasons with us.

Comment

I wouldn't mind him back but I don't know if I'd want to give anything up for him. Bosh is a good player with a really big contract and unless Demar continues on his current path and becomes an elite scorer, Bosh's massive contract would cripple the franchise. So right now, I would say no to Bosh but if Demar improves to an elite level or we get an elite player in this draft, I would welcome him as the second option of our contending Raptors.
                  "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

It depends what you want him back for. If you want to build a franchise around him, hellll no, been there done that. If you want him back as a complimentary piece sure. A 20-10 talent in a complimentary role would be nice. However, the team needs strong leaders as he has proven he is far from one. Also, one would have to consider his contract, it is awful which is why I truly believe the best thing that happened to the Raptors was him leaving. His contract as is would cripple the franchise as it did in the past - you can't give max money to a guy not good enough to build a team around unless you have a Duncan or Kobe to lead him. Also don't forget his fragile body - he can't handle the NBA season, although few can. His knee is gimp. I also wouldn't give up anything except Calderon/Barbosa/Kleiza/Bayless to get him (not all of them and I am not including guys not under contract for next year).

Bottom line for me: as his contract is, with his health issues, with the team we currently have, and the fact he still doesn't know his role in the NBA - no, I would not want him.

Comment

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Id rather roll with what we have now, who I think with another piece or 2, will make us a regular playoff team than take back his sackless loser ass for anything. I've come to terms with tmac leaving and even Vince but it's going to be a long time before I have any shred of respect for him or what he's "done" here. I hope a biker fucks cancer into his skull.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

No, he's on the hook for too much money. He might be a good/great player but I'd much rather we keep our young talent and bring in more talent then someone who's on the hook for 100 Mill+.

Comment

Dudes this isn't the Turkoglu situation where the player goes back to the city who made him, Bostrich aint gonna come back, hes addicted to the limelight so quit your babbling and hopes, cuz Bostrich aint coming back if he wanted to or if BC paid him 20mil a year.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

At 60% of his current salary. He's a #2/#3 guy who's got a max deal...cap killer.

Comment

no, because davis can be a better defensive player and he'll definitely cost less money throughout his career, and i think he can come close to matching bosh in points and succeed him in rebounds.

in season averages,ofcourse.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X