Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant: Space Jam 2? Oh sorry, "Thundestruck".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant: Space Jam 2? Oh sorry, "Thundestruck".

I'll bite my tongue on this.

I'll only say ... Its got 1/5 of the Awesome that Space Jam had, just from watching the Trailer.

Raptors at 0:26, and Bargnani is boxing out for a rebound. That makes the movie worth while.

But in all seriousness, this looks to be in the category of hilariously bad. Makes me want to watch space jam tho.

Comment

I kinda wanna watch this really bad, only because Durant is my favourite player.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Looks bad, but I'd still watch it.

Comment

I wonder if the action moved to nba. If no, then yes, it's probably very bad.
          Last edited by RandomGuy; Tue Aug 21, 2012, 03:04 PM.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

didn't watch the trailer, but looked it up on imdb.com. It the classic "switcheroo" only with basketball! It's probably worse than Kazaam! I'll probably watch it just to see what NBA players make cameos and to see how decent the basketball scenes are, but from a film perspective this just looks like a travesty.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
            X