Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors @Bobcats: Nothing else to play for but culture change and youth development.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors @Bobcats: Nothing else to play for but culture change and youth development.

Raptors can do nothing but spend the last bit of this season developing the youngings (JV, Ross) and establish a culture that beats up on teams weaker than them. Raps have to acquire that killer instinct sometimes I believe they play with pity on weaker teams naw every night whoever you are playing you have to go Hard.

last 15 games is it? Raps gotta develop a Harder mentality, I wanna see some blowouts of teams like Charlotte.

Oh, please stop with this WINNING CULTURE nonsense. Are we really doing this again? I thought we already established a WINNING CULTURE by winning all those meaningless games at the end of last year?

POUND THE ROCK! YEEEAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

Comment

LOL I wont call it a winning culture becuase Bargs was still a part of the team... #FreeRapptorfans enjoy the last 15 games with what will likely be our starters next season and no Bargs...

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        Oh, please stop with this WINNING CULTURE nonsense. Are we really doing this again? I thought we already established a WINNING CULTURE by winning all those meaningless games at the end of last year?

Let's face it, we won't get a top3 pick this year and a meaningles win is better than a meaningles loss.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

I thought we already agreed that it's almost impossible to establish a winning culture here...

Anyways, Go Raps! I'll still watch, even though last time we played the game was horrifically sloppy and made me want to kick a small child.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

In general, yes, wins are better than losses.

But let's try not to derive any meaning from wins that come during the final 15 games. Nothing that happens between now and April 17th will spill over into next year. These games are literally meaningless....especially with the Bobcats tanking hard.

With 6 months between regular season games, any culture/attitude/style/etc. gained during the final 15 games will need to be re-learned at training camp.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              In general, yes, wins are better than losses.

But let's try not to derive any meaning from wins that come during the final 15 games. Nothing that happens between now and April 17th will spill over into next year. These games are literally meaningless....especially with the Bobcats tanking hard.

With 6 months between regular season games, any culture/attitude/style/etc. gained during the final 15 games will need to be re-learned at training camp.
              Yeah, the only real "purpose" to these games is getting JV and Ross extra reps against NBA competition now so that they/coaches know exactly what/how hard to work on their games in the summer.

Comment

Not all teams break up for long during the off time Im hoping the raps dont scatter for too long as well....October is so far...

Comment

atleast we should have a solid summer league team..

Comment

Raptors play tonight is aggressive but silly aggressive lol. Lowry is really working on his playmaking and finding his teammates his offense isnt going anywhere but next season we need him to balance that.

Comment

Wow. Rudy/Demar having a big first quarter.

Granted, this game means nothing, but it's nice to see them both starting off and shooting well.

(Not watching the game, only looking at Box Scores, in class, haha)

Comment

Pietrus on the field

Comment

Totally confused why pietrus is on. Also this game is horrible so far. Only up by 1? Wasn't it like 17-6 at some point.

Comment

Why Pietrus and Anderson, but no Fields?

Comment

Winning is winning. Doesn't matter when you do it.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X